Software Developer for Sensor Calibration and Fusion
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Are you interested in being part of a team of experts launching a scalable autonomous vehicle in Germany?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The type of challenges we currently offer
We are looking for you as an SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR SENSOR CALIBRATION AND FUSION
What You’ll Do
- Help develop a methodology for sensor-to-sensor calibration
- Help calibrate sensors with GPS thus positioning all acting elements into a world coordinate system
- Help develop a compensatory fallback mechanism performing continuous online calibration
- Perform time synchronization between accompanying sensors
- Do in-depth research in academia and provide new outlooks and additional solutions
- Code and integrate your solutions and do on-field calibrations to evaluate their accuracy
Please send applications to email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
We are Motor Ai, located in Berlin developing an autonomous driving system based on cognitive neuroscience and groundbreaking German research. Motor Ai is Germany's only start-up on the road to Level 5 autonomous driving. This summer in 2021 Germany became the first country in the world to pass a law allowing Level 4 autonomy nationally (car is almost fully autonomous, safety driver can be remote). The German law will become the blueprint for future EU legislation.
Our ambition is to be the first to roll out an autonomous driving product. Join us in making this a reality, in shaping and guiding the future of driving!
We offer an innovative, creative, and intellectually stimulating work
environment and the chance to take full ownership of your code,
following it from back-of-the-napkin idea to real world product.
A) What you have as a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR SENSOR CALIBRATION AND FUSION
- Previous hands-on experience in working with sensors like LiDAR, cameras, radars, and IMU
- A clear understanding of vision algorithms for the exteroceptive sensors and computer vision
- A high-level understanding of the camera projection matrices
- Good knowledge of sensor fusion and accompanying sensor transformations
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Excellent coding skills in Python (founded experience with C++ a plus)
- Previous hands-on experience with ROS2
- Experience in developing real-time applications
- Good English proficiency
B) Nice to have
- Knowledge of data-fusion algorithms between two vision entities (e.g. 2D-2D, 2-D-3-D correspondences)
- Previous experience in creating pipelines for scene understanding