Perception Radar Engineer
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Are you interested in being part of a team of experts launching a scalable autonomous vehicle in Germany?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The type of challenges we currently offer
We are looking for you as an PERCEPTION RADAR ENGINEER
What You’ll Do
- Work closely on multi-radar-based sensor fusion, object velocity estimation and obstacle detection
- Perform extensive risk analysis of the developed modules
- Work on data fused with other sensor types (e.g. LIDARs, cameras etc.)
- Contribute to our in-house perception software stack
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
We are Motor Ai, located in Berlin developing an autonomous driving system based on cognitive neuroscience and groundbreaking German research. Motor Ai is Germany's only start-up on the road to Level 5 autonomous driving. This summer in 2021 Germany became the first country in the world to pass a law allowing Level 4 autonomy nationally (car is almost fully autonomous, safety driver can be remote). The German law will become the blueprint for future EU legislation.
Our ambition is to be the first to roll out an autonomous driving product. Join us in making this a reality, in shaping and guiding the future of driving!
We offer an innovative, creative, and intellectually stimulating work
environment and the chance to take full ownership of your code,
following it from back-of-the-napkin idea to real world product.
A) What you have as a PERCEPTION RADAR ENGINEER
- A degree in Computer Science, Robotics or related fields
- 1+ year of experience working in the industry or 2+ years academic experience working on radar-based applications
- Strong understanding of theoretical and applied deep learning
- Good software engineering skills
- Excellent coding skills in Python and C++
- Working experience on CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow or Pytorch)
- Experience in Github and linux-based operating systems (preferably Ubuntu)
B) Nice to have
- MSc or PhD
- track record in publishing academic papers
- Experience working with ROS2
- Working experience on safety-critical real-time systems
- Experience with AWS