Junior Perception Engineer
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Are you interested in being part of a team of experts launching a scalable autonomous vehicle in Germany?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The type of challenges we currently offer
We are looking for you as an JUNIOR PERCEPTION ENGINEER
What You’ll Do
- Support the team working on our perception stack including multiple sensors
- Create deep learning solutions for various perception challenges (detection, tracking, prediction etc.)
- Contribute to our in-house perception software stack
- Prepare and present deep learning proposals to the team in a clear, efficient way
- Prepare and present intuitive deep-learning-based reports
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
We are Motor Ai, located in Berlin developing an autonomous driving system based on cognitive neuroscience and groundbreaking German research. Motor Ai is Germany's only start-up on the road to Level 5 autonomous driving. This summer in 2021 Germany became the first country in the world to pass a law allowing Level 4 autonomy nationally (car is almost fully autonomous, safety driver can be remote). The German law will become the blueprint for future EU legislation.
Our ambition is to be the first to roll out an autonomous driving product. Join us in making this a reality, in shaping and guiding the future of driving!
We offer an innovative, creative, and intellectually stimulating work
environment and the chance to take full ownership of your code,
following it from back-of-the-napkin idea to real world product.
A) What you have as a JUNIOR PERCEPTION ENGINEER
- A degree in Computer Science, Robotics or related fields
- A strong understanding of theoretical and applied computer-vision-based deep learning algorithms
- A good hold on implementing deep learning papers
- Solid software engineering skills
- Willingness to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in terms of conveying technical information
- Excellent coding skills in Python
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow or Pytorch)
- Experience in Github and linux-based operating systems (preferably Ubuntu)
B) Nice to have
- Experience working with C++ and ROS2
- Working experience on safety-critical real-time systems
- Experience with AWS