C++ Engineer (Autonomous Driving)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Are you interested in being part of a team of experts launching scalable autonomous driving in Germany?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The type of challenges we currently offer
We are looking for you as an C++ Engineer with a focus on real time applications
What You’ll Do
- Converting Python3 modules into real time C++ applications efficiently.
- Work with and assist other team members to deploy tested modules into hardware platform.
- Implement state of the art algorithms in a real-time environment.
- Profiling, analyzing and documenting code execution, and improving time consumption and memory efficiency of modules by improving the algorithms or configuring the real time operating system if needed.
- Developing test plans and test cases for the system, performing test procedures, processing and analyze test data, report generation and documentation.
Please send applications to email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
We are Motor AI, located in Berlin developing an autonomous driving system based on cognitive neuroscience and groundbreaking German research. Motor AI is Germany's only start-up on the road to Level 4 autonomous driving. In the summer of 2022 Germany became the first country in the world to pass a law allowing Level 4 autonomy nationally (car is fully autonomous, safety driver will be remote). The German law is the blueprint for the EU legislation.
Our ambition is to be the first to roll out an autonomous driving product. Join us in making this a reality, in shaping and guiding the future of driving!
We offer an innovative, creative, and intellectually stimulating work environment and the chance to take full ownership of your code, following it from back-of-the-napkin idea to real world product.
A) What you have as an AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER
- A proven track record in C++
- Strong familiarity with real time operating systems
- Good fundamentals in mathematics, statistics, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, ability to communicate well, and demonstrate healthy drive and energy to understand and solve complex system-level problems
B) Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262; 21448, SOTIF
- Experience with implementation of modules with AUTOSAR or MISRA-C guidelines
- Embedded C/C++ experience is a plus
- Experience with memory management, scheduling and resource allocation algorithms