Automotive Developer (C++)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Are you interested in being part of a team of experts launching a scalable autonomous vehicle in Germany?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The type of challenges we currently offer
We are looking for you as an AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER
What You’ll Do
- Converting python code into automotive grade c++ code
- Work with and assist other team members to transform tested modules into a scalable system
- Develop test plans and test cases for the system; Perform test procedures; troubleshoot test environment; Process and analyze test data; test report generation
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
We are Motor Ai, located in Berlin developing an autonomous driving system based on cognitive neuroscience and groundbreaking German research. Motor Ai is Germany's only start-up on the road to Level 5 autonomous driving. This summer in 2021 Germany became the first country in the world to pass a law allowing Level 4 autonomy nationally (car is almost fully autonomous, safety driver can be remote). The German law will become the blueprint for future EU legislation.
Our ambition is to be the first to roll out an autonomous driving product. Join us in making this a reality, in shaping and guiding the future of driving!
We offer an innovative, creative, and intellectually stimulating work environment and the chance to take full ownership of your code, following it from back-of-the-napkin idea to real world product.
A) What you have as an AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER
- A proven track record in C++
- Strong familiarity in automotive grade development
- Good fundamentals in mathematics, statistics, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, ability to communicate well, and demonstrate healthy drive and energy to understand and solve complex system-level problems
B) Nice to have
- Experience/Knowledge in ISO 26262; 21448, SOTIF